I’m getting OWNED on TGP!

Oh...just a quick glance a the TGP and I could barely lurk there...much less be active. That little vid @AaeCee posted just hits the nail on the head LOL. I'm glad for this PRS forum...because mostly intelligence lives here.

I have to agree. I mostly avoid gear forums except for research when they come up in Google searches. I can only handle tgp in small doses. Others I like more but have never been able to fully drink the kool-aid to be active on the board. Luckily around here it's mostly chill people with good discussions about a brand it's easy to go all in on.

There are people on the TGP, that have to go on every PRS thread and tell you why they don't like about PRS. When I see a thread about something I don't like, I don't open it. Tag has the thick skin, to troll for them. Plus he plays and argues, better than I do.

Right? Jeez… my days would be filled if I went into everyone’s NGD and pooped all over them.

I’ve been over there more recently to cross reference MkIV threads and look for info, and this thread just had me giggling.
Sergio, my brother, you never get owned. You just don’t get rabid.

Lol! Some dude who I hope isn’t skateboarding legend Ray Barbee told me to learn to negotiate guitar prices today. :D

Right? Jeez… my days would be filled if I went into everyone’s NGD and pooped all over them.

I’ve been over there more recently to cross reference MkIV threads and look for info, and this thread just had me giggling.

Lol! Some dude who I hope isn’t skateboarding legend Ray Barbee told me to learn to negotiate guitar prices today. :D
The only reason I go to TGP is to see pink Sergio, instead of evil Sergio.

I actually PM’ed him a long time ago to ask him if he was The Ray Barbee :)

Is he not? ‘Cause The Ray Barbee is a musician too.

for sure he is a musician but he never responded so I still don’t know. Got to see him and the Powell team in Tampa once at the original skate park of Tampa when they had a killer 5 foot spined mini ramp. I was riding it one afternoon and half the Powell team showed up unannounced minus Hawk, and skated for a long while. Seeing a pro skater effortlessly rip from the deck of the ramp was awe inspiring.

Back