Hypothetical PS build that is outrageous

By all means do it.
But if PRS was that crazy to do it for me, how much do you think an all ply wood guitar would cost them to build? Granted I think I would go outrageous on the hardware and ornamentals. Abalone binding, purfling and PS logo and birds, small gold strip down the middle like they do on the santana's with abalone, 85/15 pickups, CTS pots, phase 3 locking tuners, etc....

But if PRS was that crazy to do it for me, how much do you think an all ply wood guitar would cost them to build? Granted I think I would go outrageous on the hardware and ornamentals. Abalone binding, purfling and PS logo and birds, small gold strip down the middle like they do on the santana's with abalone, 85/15 pickups, CTS pots, phase 3 locking tuners, etc....

Same as said in post 3. Extra! For pain and suffering if nothing else.

I'd imagine revert back to the multiple posts of NO
Ok, lets say, hypothetically, PRS as a gimmicky thing offered this, or any guitar builder, boutique or giant offered this, could they get a lot of money out of you?

Been done. 6 of these available on reverb right now. Why wait?

qTuNjHj.jpg

Been done. 6 of these available on reverb right now. Why wait?

qTuNjHj.jpg
The zoot suits look insane. I would genuinely do something like this. When I get my response back from PRS, I will ask them if they could do something like this!!!!!

Could I, hypothetically speaking, fill out a PS order sheet asking if they could build me a guitar out of plywood? The whole thing, neck, body, fingerboard? I know it's against the unspoken laws of guitar but I wonder how much it would be to order a ply wood PS or the bare minimum PS that I could get for under 10,000 dollars.
You can do it yourself. Seems like you have plenty of free time on your hands

Back