hxda paisley alert

Greywolf

Luthier and Sound Sensei
for those seeking a rare amp head ... this one is back on the Verb it's head only ...
flc5l1ujsoxxg9xfn0e9.jpg

When were these models made? I've never tried PRS amps and speakers since I've only recently started with the PRS universe.

They were made 2012 - 2018.

I have a 50w Paisley Blue Sierra , and it is to me a paisley plexi , thick and delicious. It has a 2x12 closed back matching cab,
for the Carlos or Derek Trucks tone it is the best I've played.

Les has an HXDA and can offer his insight
The paisleys are rare beasts , the run had a limited amount of the material .. and it certainly isn't for everyone ... being an old hippie ..well it's just love

My DG30 and 2x12 is a cleaner and more versatile amp , together well.. just MAGIC
mddu2k4vrvgzzytbscnn.jpg

Last edited:
I have the 50 watt Paisley H head.
$500
I'm keeping it.
I bought the TUKI cover to keep it pristine.
I run it into one of my vintage Dan Armstrong pine cabinets, either the open back with a 15" Celestion or the closed back with the original 12" Cerwin Vega.

Last edited:
there's a custom 50 ( 2 channel) paisley head only for $1500..missing the back panel , but a flamed front ..

I’ve been thinking about selling one of the HX/DAs for a while, but haven’t been able to bring myself to do it. That’s what happens when you get a really good amp! There are, of course, worse problems to have in this life.

Back