Hunting a DGT! :D

Rango

So I played a DGT....

and...

I Looking for a used DGT flame 10 top or Artist with Old birds or Artist birds - Vintage Yellow, Reds, Blues (lighter colors) :beer:
- not opaque or Tobacco...moons or dirt birds

I wouldn't mind NEW but I think they are out of the budget at the moment.

I keep finding ones that are MOONS or ... HARDTAIL!??? when is a DGT not a DGT? Hardtail isn't that a DGH? ;)

If you see one, let me know! :D

I can't say I've seen many hardtail DGTs. One dealer did a run of them a while ago, but that's it AFAIK.

Also, given that they were originally introduced in 2007, and the bird switch occurred in 2008 - AND given the fact that they were only in (I think it was) four colors the first year, Tobacco Sunburst, goldtop, black, and clownburst, you're going to have a hard time finding one used with those specs.

fwiw, I got my 10-top recently from the great GC clearance sale-

8836.jpg

Not sure how she did it, but Mrs. Bebop found a whole bunch to choose from online. No pix, just descriptions.
We contacted our friendly sales person and he got us pix of this one...which we quickly ordered in (it was in a store across the country...). Paid less then used prices for a new old stock.
Point is, I'd bet a quarter that there are still quite a few available. You'll just need to find the right GC sales person to help you look...

Plenty of nutty good DGT guitars out there. You are bound to find a great one.

I'm on the hunt... And that's half the fun! :D

John - that dealer still has about HALF of the run. ;) They keep catching my eye on their web page because they are a nice yellow...then I see the hard tail. Oh well.... :D

Back