Howard Leese on VH1 Classic

Goldtop

A Top (and Heart) of Gold
Tonight on VH1 Classic is the premier of Bad Company on the series "Behind the Music". Howard Leese is shown in the opening, and is bound to be seen later during the show itself. (It's on as I write this, so it's too soon to tell how much he's featured; the more the better!)

Last week Foreigner, this week Bad Company. :D

Goldtop Lloyd

Update: The program is alright itself, but it's a disappointment from the standpoint of a Howard Leese fan. He's only shown for a few seconds during the beginning and ending, and he's never heard from. So, maybe we'll get to see and hear more from The Man in some other situation.

Last edited:
Watched it for just that reason, and was disappointed.

We will be hearing a lot more about Mr. Leese on April 18th, when he plays with Heart at the HOF induction ceremony.

It's a very busy year for Howie...R&R HOF, a Vegas Rock show revue, and a Bad Co. Tour. Not too shabby.

We will be hearing a lot more about Mr. Leese on April 18th, when he plays with Heart at the HOF induction ceremony.

It's a very busy year for Howie...R&R HOF, a Vegas Rock show revue, and a Bad Co. Tour. Not too shabby.

Did I mention I'm jealous of you?

Lloyd

Did I mention I'm jealous of you?

Lloyd

Don't be jealous of me. I'm just a fan like you. Be jealous of Howie...or rather, in admiration...the perfect life. A platinum rock star...yet, under the radar enough to be able to go into Shoprite or A&P and buy groceries.

Reminds me of Gabe Kaplan, of "Welcome Back Kotter". Made his fortune from TV. Then retired and became a professional poker player. I was getting the tour of Beverly Hills from a friend about 15 years ago. we're driving along Mulhulland Drive heading up the mountain...and a beat up old jalopy pulls out of a private driveway right in front of us. My friend says..."Oh, that's Gabe Kaplan. Normally, the cops around here will stop you and ask to see your ID if they see you driving in a car like that...but the cops know Gabe...he's been driving that piece of $hit for years, so they don't bother him anymore."

Must be great to be famous, yet to be able to preserve your identity to the point where you can still enjoy your life in both public and private.

Back