How would you take your 53/10 pickups, and in what?

Which setup in its relatively stock form is most desirable to you? (Or "other" that I'm missing?)

• Total voters

Going Modal

I should be practicing right now.
I'm highly interested in getting a PRSi with 53/10's but there seem to be several (relatively different) models/avenues along which they were offered. In your opinion, which of those is most desirable or best showcases the sonic beauty of the 53/10 pickups?

I love 53/10s as well and have a NIB set stashed away, which I'm going to have the PTC install in my Archtop Jazz.

If I didn't however, I'd love to have a MEQ, and also really liked the earlier edition of the JA-15 models that came with them.

I like them in my MEQ better than the ones in my former P22. Unfortunately, I do not get around to playing it much these days.

I love 53/10s in this guitar

image.jpg

Had them in this SCT with a maple neck, but foolishly traded it it for another guitar, that I traded in for another guitar that I sold - doh!

image.jpg

For your survey I’d say MEQ cause I ALWAYS vote for a RW neck! :)

I prefer them covered in a stoptail guitar. The only guitar of mine that didn’t like them was my Custom 24 with rosewood neck. I’m currently looking for a guitar to put my extra set in... they are sitting in my unloved SE right now.

I love 53/10s in this guitar

image.jpg

Had them in this SCT with a maple neck, but foolishly traded it it for another guitar, that I traded in for another guitar that I sold - doh!

image.jpg

For your survey I’d say MEQ cause I ALWAYS vote for a RW neck! :)

Sorry what were you saying?!

;)

Back