How rare is this PRS at Ish Guitars new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never. If he really wants me to stop, he will extend the policy that he wrote himself to sell me the guitar. Otherwise, I am just getting started.... this among many other things is about to spread across the internet like wildfire. I'm doing a background check on him as well and all of his friends, relatives, and associates will be able to get in on this too if they so choose. I am prepared to do this until the day I die, I wasn't kidding yesterday when I said it. If he thinks being stubborn about the guitar is worth all that is about to come his way then more power to the idiot.

You’re acting like a 16 year old who got told no. No one here or on the internet is going to give you the time of day.

My only ignore on this forum happens here. Life is too short for juvenile drama.

Ni6CyvM.jpg

Last edited:
Never. If he really wants me to stop, he will extend the policy that he wrote himself to sell me the guitar. Otherwise, I am just getting started.... this among many other things is about to spread across the internet like wildfire. I'm doing a background check on him as well and all of his friends, relatives, and associates will be able to get in on this too if they so choose. I am prepared to do this until the day I die, I wasn't kidding yesterday when I said it. If he thinks being stubborn about the guitar is worth all that is about to come his way then more power to the idiot.

You have serious emotional problems.

We're all rooting for you.

Seriously, you're still that mad for not getting a guitar you couldn't' afford right away ?

It's the principal of the matter, that and his condescending arrogant attitude. He is the owner, he makes the rules.... it's his choice not to be flexible enough to sell me the guitar, and it will then be my choice to spend the rest of my life making sure that at some point in time he will come to regret the decision he made. Anyways, I got to go now, I am very busy private messaging this link to a lot of heavy hitters in the music industry, with the pandemic and economy going in the toilet these days he will eventually realize the error of turning his nose up at the money I offered to put down on that guitar. This is not a guitar that comes up for sale very often, and you don't understand how passionate about guitars I seriously am, I value guitars more so than anything or anyone that exists in this life. Guitars come above family and God in my hierarchy of things. All I can say, is he has brought it upon himself, he will reap what he has sown he has greatly underestimated the lengths that I will go to. Just keep watching.

If you spent this much time and effort rummaging around couch cushions for spare change you could have bought the guitar in 3 payments. Or done something meaningful and useful to the world.

It's the principal of the matter, that and his condescending arrogant attitude. He is the owner, he makes the rules.... it's his choice not to be flexible enough to sell me the guitar, and it will then be my choice to spend the rest of my life making sure that at some pint in time he will come to regret the decision he made. Anyways, I got to go now, I am very busy private messaging this link to a lot of heavy hitters in the music industry, with the pandemic and economy going in the toilet these days he will eventually realize the error of turning his nose up at the money I offered to put down on that guitar. This is not a guitar that comes up for sale very often, and you don't understand how passionate about guitars I seriously am, I value guitars more so than anything or anyone that exists in this life. Guitars come above family and God in my hierarchy of things. All I can say, is he has brought it upon himself, he will reap what he has sown he has greatly underestimated the lengths that I will go to. Just keep watching.

FFS you f@cking incel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back