How much $$$ would you add for an autograph?

There's a Sting signed affinity on my local craigslist right now. I guess if someone I really admired as a player signed a guitar and it was the same price as others, I might just pick that one. But I wouldn't pay more. I'd probably go out and buy another pickguard and the original would probably end up found in a box stuffed in the garage years after I had moved on lol.

-------------------------------------------

New guitar signed by Sting. Letter of authenticity says retail value is 3700 also comes with purchase. Cash only no emails I won’t respond to them. OBO. Just found out I’m moving soon so I reduced this item again. Last chance

01515_jOD69vpMLAf_600x450.jpg
00v0v_gVGwMNqT8c0_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
There's a Sting signed affinity on my local craigslist right now. I guess if someone I really admired as a player signed a guitar and it was the same choice as others, I might just pick that one. But I wouldn't pay more. I'd probably go out and buy another pickguard and the original would probably end up found in a box stuffed in the garage years after I had moved on lol.

New guitar signed by Sting. Letter of authenticity says retail value is 3700 also comes with purchase. Cash only no emails I won’t respond to them. OBO. Just found out I’m moving soon so I reduced this item again. Last chance

Hmm, 3700 bucks? I bought a tweed case off a guy locally that had one with the signatures of all three of The Police with a similar certificate. I think it's time to do some research fellas. I think I just heard an opportunity knocking....;)

Hmm, 3700 bucks? I bought a tweed case off a guy locally that had one with the signatures of all three of The Police with a similar certificate. I think it's time to do some research fellas. I think I just heard an opportunity knocking....;)

A licence to print money!

There's a Sting signed affinity on my local craigslist right now. I guess if someone I really admired as a player signed a guitar and it was the same price as others, I might just pick that one. But I wouldn't pay more. I'd probably go out and buy another pickguard and the original would probably end up found in a box stuffed in the garage years after I had moved on lol.

There's only one way to make sure you get that valuation.

Kill Sting.

There's only one way to make sure you get that valuation.

Kill Sting.

Now...that's using your head for something other that a hat rack...

Hey how old is Sting anyway?

*Long/Short Term Investment Goals.

Now...that's using your head for something other that a hat rack...

Hey how old is Sting anyway?

*Long/Short Term Investment Goals.

About 78!

But Gilmour is bound to pop his clogs first, he must be about 90 years old!

I have a PRS Santana, exact model he plays, signed by him at a microsoft event in 1998 with Bill Gates, with pictures of him signing it. Anyone know what it's worth?

Autographs in my opinion don't raise the value of a guitar by any more than the value of the autograph alone. I had an old strat copy years ago that I had signed by Zakk Wylde and Robert Trujillo. It wasn't worth that much to me personally so I gave it to a friend of mine who idolizes Zakk Wylde who would appreciate it more than I would. The prices in this thread are straight up ridiculous though.

As a side note, I have a Metallica "Hell on Earth" European tour poster from early 84' signed by the whole band (with Cliff). It was a gift to me over 20 years ago and I would never sell that. The poster alone is rare enough that I've seen it for $300 to $500 unsigned.

-k

Last Chance. AGAIN. $1,879
gained 6 watchers lol. 3 since this morning!

Taking bets on whether he will delist THIS month. Already promised it last month.

I was watching a spindle sander on ebay, which overnight increased in price 9-fold! I wonder who signed that?

Back