How much money do you have tied up in your gear?

What's your estimate of the total amount you have spent on your current/largest amount of gear?

• Total voters
Seem like I still have a badge...

sheriff-badge-01.jpg
Ok, well... I’ll behave.

What time do y0u go to bed? Asking for a friend.

I've sold guitars before too; em, to make room ;)
But never a PRS. If anybody sees me advertising a PRS for sale, you have my permission to shoot me. That would mean I'm not right...in the head.:confused:

I wonder what percentage of net worth would look like. Interesting thread. I quickly tallied the purchase price of what I currently own and it was more than I would have guessed. Still less than half the value of our least expensive car so I guess I'm being a somewhat responsible hobbyist.

I checked a box near the bottom of the list- making it 3 total votes in the last two boxes. I think I have a problem... granted it's not all guitars- in fact most of the spend in studio gear, microphones, software, etc.

I looked at this thread. Then I did an inventory of all my pedals. Had over $8K of pedals. Sold about 8 of them that I have not used in over a year. Now down to $7K.......
But… but… what if you ever need one of those down the road?

:D:D

This is currently and has been habitually where my tiny brain is at...:rolleyes::D
Of course, and it’s why I have a floor full of pedals despite using mostly amp gain for my OD sounds. The key here is “mostly.” That allows for a whole lot of “hey, but this sounds cool, so I’m keeping it”s. :)

Back