How many S2 Studio owners are in here?

I love mine. Such a versatile tonal palette combined with a great neck and some classy styling. And sometimes, I really just like dots and a cool solid color.

Time for a few photos, eh?

iqq63mcl.jpg

My first post here! And yes, I’m a very proud S2 Studio owner. Mine is black - my first PRS, but with the sound and workmanship I’m enjoying here, I’m sure it won’t be my last. It is so versatile and a great value, though I wouldn’t mind seeing it’s value appreciate due to its rarity.
Welcome! You have landed in really cool place

Preach!

I’ve been singing the praises of mine for a while now. Criminal that they were discontinued!
Still can’t figure that one out… Why it was a "limited" run. I never found one to play or I’d probably own one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big fan of both my S2 Custom 22 Semi Hollow and S2 594 McCarty Singlecut, especially after the pickup swap in each of them. Bare Knuckle Abraxas in the Custom 22 and 58/15 LT in the McCarty.

Good to see so many S2 Studio owners assemble!

Now, let’s all band together to request it come back in a satin finish!!! I’ve got a hankering to throw a 57/08 in one and let the wear and tear on the satin tell some stories!
Hey Andy, speaking of satin finish S2's, look what just popped up at Wild West. And, there are others in satin...

Satin S2 594

Back