How Many PRS Guitars Do You Have... compared to all other brands?

109370-lady_gaga_metal_617_409.jpgamp

Exactly.

I have four out of 15 guitars, or 27%.

4 PRS Artists
5 customs Suhrs
4 Gibson Historics
1 Asher Ultratone T
1 Martin Acoustic

I have recently played a few builders that I could see ordering from in the future.

Electric Guitars, 100% PRS. Full size Jazz Box and 12 string Acoustic would be PRS if they made such. Never was one for being all in for one brand. That was until I finally took home my first PRS and realized how far ahead and apart PRS is from other makers.

Electric Guitars, 100% PRS. Full size Jazz Box and 12 string Acoustic would be PRS if they made such. Never was one for being all in for one brand. That was until I finally took home my first PRS and realized how far ahead and apart PRS is from other makers.

Another 100% member. :rock: :rock: :rock:

3 PRSi, and the rest (at this time) are- 1 ESP, 1 Jackson, 2 Taylors, 1 Paulino Bernabe, 1 Ibanez (if include bass guitars), 2 knockoff brand nylon string guitars.

3 DGTs
4 Stratocasters
2 Telecasters
2 Jaguars
1 Mustang
1 Deering Banjo
1 SG
1 Martin
1 Yamaha
1 Jazz Bass
1 Precision Bass
1 Rickenbacker
1 Reverend

15 PRS
(92 Special CST24 - PS SC - PS Santana - PS Leese Eagle - 2 BRZ ME's - BRZ 513 - DC22 - West Street Special - Rosewood Ltd - 12string - 02 Dragon - 3 SE's)
3 Fender
3 Martin
2 Ibanez
1 Dean
1 2TEK Custom
1 Tom Anderson
1 Kramer
1 Yamaha
1 Nik Huber
1 Gibson
0 Savings :(

Last edited:
That is a pic of my PS top before build.......courtesy of Mr. Brent Moss

Which became this.....................

For some reason I thought it was new and needed some explaining. I remember those. Sick guitars.

Back