How many Private Stock does PRS build per year?

So a precursor to the Speedo then?!;)
I have old BBall pics, but none in any of my online photo spots, where I can link them. But you know what basketball uniforms were like years ago. Personally, I'm grateful for those short shorts, as that's how my legs became sort of legendary.

I have old BBall pics, but none in any of my online photo spots, where I can link them. But you know what basketball uniforms were like years ago. Personally, I'm grateful for those short shorts, as that's how my legs became sort of legendary.
I'll share. I think this would have been 1980 or 1981. Short shorts and tall socks!

neiRkph.jpg

I'll share. I think this would have been 1980 or 1981. Short shorts and tall socks!

neiRkph.jpg

Thats E.T. territory, right there!

Yep, that's it! Maybe I can snap a pic out of my scrapbook tonight and put it in imgur or something. That should be fun for the whole group. :D

Just so you have something to laugh at!

Circa. ‘87 :confused:

I’m the clown lifting his bike!

Just out of pure curiosity I got two estimates from the only two stores in Italy authorized to order a Private Stock, with all the specifications I wanted on the best guitar I can imagine.

PRS McCarty 594 Hollowbody II [standard italian price 5.000€ (= 6.000$)], with "Black Gold" finish (standard color). The upgrades are:
- AAAAA quality of the woods;
- Roasted woods;
- Black plastics instead of white
- "Birds of a feather" style on fretboard and headstock.

The guitar would look like this:
Foto-24-02-21-18-59-24.jpg

prs-hb594-blkgldw10-1.jpg

A truly stunning guitar but the cost left me thrilled, it's like 3 gibson custom shop

Wow, that's a think a beauty!!!

It's easy to find out just looking at the PS # and build date.
I recently graphed it to put to rest claims that the output had dramatically increased in recent years.
It's been a constant throughput over the last 7 years at about 2 PS guitars built per day (365 days, so it's a bit more than that in terms of working days)

Well, generally the working days in a year are considered to be around 300.
We are less than a guitar a day, this is how the quality is kept very high. I am very very pleased.

Back