How many other Blistertone owners are on the forum?

My Blistertone was packed and sent to "Groovy guitars" yesterday with a couple of PRS from my collection, so I could acquire a 1961 Gibson LP/SG in trade.

Of all my custom PRS amps, the Blistertone was the most expendable. I had the 1X12 combo...and to be honest...with the MDT, "H", HXDA and Sweet 16+...it was too redundant an amp. I found the MDT to be capable of achieving similar gain, with more flexibility. However, I never did retube it to see how it sounded with different power tubes.

Are the Doc and I the only two Blistertone owners? Should I feel good or bad about this, I mean do we know something
you all dont or are we stuck with a white elephant? To be fair I love mine just asking since i see no love for them anywhere else.

Are the Doc and I the only two Blistertone owners? Should I feel good or bad about this, I mean do we know something
you all dont or are we stuck with a white elephant? To be fair I love mine just asking since i see no love for them anywhere else.

Not to mention I just traded mine. :bawling:

You should feel good about an amp you love. I mean, that's the point! ;)

I'm guessing that the amp section of the forum doesn't get as much play as the guitar sections do. As time goes on, you will no doubt see more Blistertone love.

Back