How many on here use modelers like Axe FX III/Helix/Kemper?

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
What's your poison when/if you use one?

I still have my custom tube amps, but I primarily use
Axe FX III,
Helix, and
Helix LT.

Used to have a Kemper as well, and actually loved it.

Kemper, non powered with foot controller and MBritt FRFR here.

Ahhh, cool ... I have one of the early Xitone MBritt's... convertible open/closed back 1x12.

Also have Mission Gemini 2 2x12 and the little Line 6 Powercab Plus 1x12.

I have an Axe-FX II and a pair of Friedman ASM-12s. Love it to death. One day I'll cough up the dough for an Axe III, but haven't yet.

I have an Axe-FX II and a pair of Friedman ASM-12s. Love it to death. One day I'll cough up the dough for an Axe III, but haven't yet.

Not an absolutely necessary upgrade, but the Axe III rocks! You'll love it when you jump off that cliff.

I had the non powered Kemper and a Friedman ASM-12 for a year. I loved it. Perfect for townhouse living. But, too many options kept distracting me, and I sold it. Back to tubes.

Non powered Kemper through JBL monitors (the smaller 5” ones since I need to play at low volume for marital bliss :)). H9 Max in the loop. Digging the Big Hairy Profiles BogFish and Demeter profiles. Still waiting for those pro PRS amp profiles! :(

I do miss my old HXDA which now resides with Tucson Thump.

Non powered Kemper through JBL monitors (the smaller 5” ones since I need to play at low volume for marital bliss :)). H9 Max in the loop. Digging the Big Hairy Profiles BogFish and Demeter profiles. Still waiting for those pro PRS amp profiles! :(

I do miss my old HXDA which now resides with Tucson Thump.

Line 6 actually did a good job with the PRS Archon models in Helix...

Nope, 100% old school over here.

RackPic9318.jpg

Back