How Many Infractions?

Yeah here's the reason I got the infraction. And the only inappropriate language I can think is I abbreviated the F word:

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

There are only 3 choices for warnings/infractions. Those are the standards that come with the software. But if y'all keep it up, I'm sure James will customize the warnings/infractions, so you'll know exactly what you did.

Plus, there is always a note that goes along with them, that explains the reason....

Discussing Politics is inappropriate language, right?

Jamie

Lmao ...right?? I was saying it would be "blanking" AWESOME if PRS opened another shop like up in Millinocket, Maine where a Canadian-based company has bought (and then closed because it was their competition) the paper mill which was the life blood of that town. That was the only spot in the post where I pseudo cursed, so I'm guessing that was the infraction?

I was saying it'd be cool if they made a model(s) somewhere between the SE and the ones they make in Maryland $$ wise.

Read your PM... The reason is out there...

I once gave Jamie an infraction. It was fun. Of course, I was only testing the new software but still

Jamie once banned me from from BaM (for 2 weeks) but I still love the big lug. I deserved it. ;)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;69066 said:
I once gave Jamie an infraction. It was fun. Of course, I was only testing the new software but still

Jamie once banned me from from BaM (for 2 weeks) but I still love the big lug. I deserved it. ;)

Man, I can't believe that I haven't been banned on multiple occasions (lol).

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;69071 said:
You have to TRY to get perma-nuked around here.

I'm sure some may take that as a challenge...

I'm sure some may take that as a challenge...

I believe the challenge was the goal.

The internet is a weird place. People can make unsubstantiated assertions and it can become reality in the minds of sheep. There are some ways, if one is bright enough, to wag that dog.

Let's say (as a completely random example) someone were to post a topic called "This place is too strict" and then, inside that very post, antagonize people until he gets banned. What has been accomplished? For the sheep, the OP just proved his point and the perception takes hold. For the wolves, however, the value of a self-moderating forum becomes more apparent.

Either way the antagonist goes away. My job is to make sure the wolves outnumber the sheep.

I have 100% faith in you Markie. I'm going to bed in a couple of hours, and I expect to wake up tomorrow knowing someone is upset with me. ;)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;69078 said:
I believe the challenge was the goal.

The internet is a weird place. People can make unsubstantiated assertions and it can become reality in the minds of sheep. There are some ways, if one is bright enough, to wag that dog.

Let's say (as a completely random example) someone were to post a topic called "This place is too strict" and then, inside that very post, antagonize people until he gets banned. What has been accomplished? For the sheep, the OP just proved his point and the perception takes hold. For the wolves, however, the value of a self-moderating forum becomes more apparent.

Either way the antagonist goes away. My job is to make sure the wolves outnumber the sheep.

+1 and you guys are doing a great job at it. Everything is very transparent here, especially for an officially run message board and that means a lot.

@&$#%*% . . . . . @&$#%*%, @&$#%*%, @&$#%*%, @&$#%*%, @&$#%*%

@&$#%*% the @&$#%*%ing @&$#%*%ers.

. . . . I feel better too.

+1 and you guys are doing a great job at it. Everything is very transparent here, especially for an officially run message board and that means a lot.

BrownNoseAle2_zps2856fc0c.jpg

Back