How Many Infractions?

frankb56

I think I just got a few infractions, not sure why? How many infractions do you get until your banned?:(

Whenever you get an infraction/warning, you should also get an e-mail/PM as to why...

Not sure how many lead to a suspension. Shawn? James?

Jamie

I don't believe we ever established how many infractions lead to a suspension. Sometimes no warning will given, other times we'll give the person the benefit of the doubt and assume they made an honest mistake.

I don't believe we ever established how many infractions lead to a suspension. Sometimes no warning will given, other times we'll give the person the benefit of the doubt and assume they made an honest mistake.

Welcome to Law Enforcement Shawn! :D
"Hey that other guy told me I wouldn't get a ticket as long as I wasn't more that 10 MPH over the speed limit..."
"Did you see the smoke comming off the tires of the school bus you cut off?"
"what school bus?"
"Sign here...." :rofl:

Welcome to Law Enforcement Shawn! :D
"Hey that other guy told me I wouldn't get a ticket as long as I wasn't more that 10 MPH over the speed limit..."
"Did you see the smoke comming off the tires of the school bus you cut off?"
"what school bus?"
"Sign here...." :rofl:

The next time I'm pulled over I'm going to drop your name. "Rango said it was OK if I drove this fast".

Yup. I can attest to that.

Sometimes the behavior is so egregious that they just notify you via PM that you are going to take a little break.

Trust me.....it can happen. :eek:

The good thing is that when they let you back, you are allowed to remove the "Scarlet PRS" that they sew onto your pants during the ban period. :)

Yeah apparently you can't even abbreviate "swear words" here. LOL

I think it's comical but since I'm a new PRS (SE) owner I'm sticking around for the entertainment ; )

The funny thing is ...I never noticed the PM I got until JUST NOW when I was reading your thread.

Yeah here's the reason I got the infraction. And the only inappropriate language I can think is I abbreviated the F word:

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

I would copy/paste the whole post, but it already got a thread locked and since I just got an infraction, I probably shouldn't. But if anyone is reeeally interested, I'll forward the PM to you.

And you achieved that during your first 50 posts? :D
I'm sure it also depends on the use of the word...

Lmao ...right?? I was saying it would be "blanking" AWESOME if PRS opened another shop like up in Millinocket, Maine where a Canadian-based company has bought (and then closed because it was their competition) the paper mill which was the life blood of that town. That was the only spot in the post where I pseudo cursed, so I'm guessing that was the infraction?

I was saying it'd be cool if they made a model(s) somewhere between the SE and the ones they make in Maryland $$ wise.

Last edited:
I would copy/paste the whole post, but it already got a thread locked and since I just got an infraction, I probably shouldn't. But if anyone is reeeally interested, I'll forward the PM to you.
I would not do that.
Most forums have rules in place that PMs between staff and members are not to be shared publicly.

Indeed. if you ever want to share a message between multiple members it should be when you create it. I think you can include up to 5 people in a message. Beyond that, unless you have explicit permission those messages are strictly between you and the other member.

Back