How many amps do you own?

How many amps do you own?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I own just one... but it has 9 amp models in it!!!... Does it count??... I guess not... :bawling:

Currently filling up the bank account for a new one... soon I hope!

Now that I have a 2channel H, I have two. I'm not sure if I want to get rid of my Fender Princeton Reverb II that was Rivera designed back in the early 80's.

For several years it was just one amp head and one cabinet. Then I took a 2nd head as part of a deal I made selling a guitar. Worked out well too, because just a few months later my main amp blew up and was in the shop for a couple gigs. It was really good to have a backup head. Just recently I bought a second cabinet with different speakers for some variety. I have two complete rigs, and can't imagine needing more than that.

Champ 600
'59 Bassman LTD RI
Supersonic 60
Mesa TA-30

down from a high of 6 - Carvin XB-100 and EVH 5150III half stack both went to new homes.

Dang! I should be amp shopping! :D
I do want to play a PRS or two and see if there's a fit there! ;)

I have 4 right now, but trying to get rid of one. 100 watt half stack that hardly ever gets used (too heavy to move and too loud to use at home), Egnater Tweaker 40 1x12, modded out Epi Valve Jr, and my SE30. Going to sell the Tweaker... if I need power, the SE30 through the 2x12 can get just as loud, and the Epi head and 1x12 with a Bitmo mod and a new OT has PLENTY of volume for a smaller gig, and can do the Fender/Vox/Marshall thing (righteous little amp, especially for the $400 or so I have into the whole rig).

I voted 2-3 amps. Currently I own three, but really, two do not count as they are Bass amps ;). The guitar amp is an older modeling amp, so I hope later this year to be purchasing a good tube amp.

I have 2, a Egnater Rebel 20 with matching cab & modded Epiphone Vale Junior with matching cab.

I'm think I'm done with amps until PRS come out with a 5 watt or less.

Sounds like a mark V - great amp.

I wish it was a Mark-V. A great amp, that's true.
But mine is a lot less expensive and interesting. Its a humble Cube "all-in-wonder" amp that is good for home-alone practice or as a "carry anywhere" type of amp with FX, looper and all. I must say that it has a great clean sound, as the great JC-120, for jazzboxes and acoustics playing.

But soon, I hope, it will be All Tubes for me too.

Back