How long should it normally take for PRS Customer Service to reply

matonanjin

I've heard people on here suggest contacting PRS Customer Service with guitar serial numbers to to get more details about one's guitar(s). So I decided to try that. I sent a request on my two guitars.

I know they are busy. They have to be. But how long should I wait before trying again? I sent the email on Monday but it was late Monday, after east coast business hours. Let's count it as Tuesday. I still haven't received a response.

Probably partly depends on how the email was titled, among other considerations. It could have been counted as spam or junk mail, so many variables.

I would follow up, they're usually pretty quick with those. They usually get back to me within a few days max.

A simple question or single serial number look up request usually gets answered fairly quickly. If the question is more involved, or requires for multiple serial number look ups, the response will be delayed.

Thanks

FWIW- I contacted the PTC regarding a repair request on a Saturday, and received a response the following Tuesday.

A simple question or single serial number look up request usually gets answered fairly quickly. If the question is more involved, or requires for multiple serial number look ups, the response will be delayed.

Thanks
I'm not sure your definition of "fairly quickly". And, yeah, it was multiple serial numbers but only two:)
I'll send it again..

It took less than a day for them to get back to me when I requested some information. But, it was only one serial number and I was only looking for the basic information on my new to me S2. It was actually a lot quicker than I expected.

I have always gotten responses quickly with SN requests. When I first started buying, and didn't know the models/specs that well, I'd call from the store I would be buying from and get instant info. PRS Customer Service is among, if not, the best out there.

I bought a hat from off the PRS site (seriously, like I need another hat!) earlier this year. The hat didn't show. I emailed and received an answer the next day. The gentleman who sent the email was exactly that - a real gentleman. Then I received a free hat. It's just a hat but still...Tomorrow I'm going to email the same guy and tell him my McCarty 594 didn't show.

I bought a hat from off the PRS site (seriously, like I need another hat!) earlier this year. The hat didn't show. I emailed and received an answer the next day. The gentleman who sent the email was exactly that - a real gentleman. Then I received a free hat. It's just a hat but still...Tomorrow I'm going to email the same guy and tell him my McCarty 594 didn't show.

Brilliant (laughing uncontrollably!):D

Back