How do you read this forum?

Likes for everyone, on me! o_O

Oh, back on topic...
All iPad for me. Never the work computer since I’m the InfoSec officer and have to lead by example *sigh*. Checking the flag first, like those two knuckleheads above were getting all lathered up over. Then New Posts, and rarely just a random peek into the general forums to see if I missed anything. The iPhone is only when I’m remote somewhere without easy access to the iPad, like shopping with the wife, doctor’s office or other place where I need a distraction. And before you ask, no, I won’t shave my head.

Last edited:
Most of the time on my desktop computer. But when I'm having back issues and in bed with my tablet (Kindle) which doesn't work worth a damn.
Flag
Done

Flags, Recent Activity,.
I used to be on enough that 1 or 2 pages of older activity and I was caught up. Now it takes a little more time.
Ipad at work. PC at home, and on my phone if I need a fix while I'm out.

Alerts- likes first. Check those posts first.
Amp section first- there I can read every thread and post and usually do.
Electric guitars next
General last.
Some of the sections I rarely get to unless they were in the “new posts” area.
Many times, just the alerts and new posts takes up all my available time. Sometimes I do deeper scans of the sections and find good threads/topics that I have totally missed, or, find the well after they were started. Just cant read it all.

then each forum individually looking for spam not in the new posts.
then the new members list to kill spammers before they even try to post.

after that, the 'Bodia Protocol'

Same.,..tablet weekend and evenings, PC during week days. Usually log in and check for flags ("votes")...then on to "General", and "Electric Instruments"
Really love PTC stuff, too. Oh, and mods...Especially Serg's refins. Would love to see more from Shawn showing progress on work to Guitars to the Stars...
Carlos, etc...Loved seeing Rich Williams' old axe getting prettied up!!!!!

then each forum individually looking for spam not in the new posts.
then the new members list to kill spammers before they even try to post.

after that, the 'Bodia Protocol'

And you do a good job. I try to report spam right away. Is that helpful or do you get deluged by everybody?

New Post, but now only at Work,, and I shouldn't be doing it at work. Problem is I don't know why but i can not get my android phone or Tablet to log in.. So that means less productivity at work and more frustration at home.

Check flags.

Browse for new threads in Electric Guitars and General Discussion.

Check flags and browse other sections throughout the day as time permits.

I generally read/reply as appropriate, but sometimes I like to just read posts when I'm on the move. If I want to add a thoughtful response, I'll come back later to do so.

I scan the new post and flags in the morning when I have my coffee and yes it's usually early since I don't sleep anymore. Check back during the day if I'm riding a desk or on a conference call. And in the evening when its gel time and hockey not on.

Back