How do you feel about Icebergs?

Only a taste, eh? He sounds more like a crack dealer to me…

The top already looks awesome in its carve, natural beauty. Looking forward to that stain!

So I was innocently walking through, you know, the PRS factory at some event they were having and I ran into this guy, Dave.

IMG_0012.jpg

Behind him was the second of two 8-strings PRS has ever made, this one intended for Mark Holcomb. I have no idea how it's not presently in the drool-removal department of the PTC. UNBELIEVABLE AXE. Dave, in true PRS old reliable form, was a faking bada$$. He gave me a closeup look.

So I asked him if he'd seen any ICEBERGS, and he said he was about to do one. I told him who I was and he offered to preview it in the white from the secret cave where no one walks but the Hallowed Color Master. He emerged with my mid-build PS DGT SH.

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

I saw so many incredible guitars over the weekend, I never thought I'd be able to see this. Dave, you are a stellar gent. Thanks for the killer preview. I mean, is this quilt RIDICULOUS OR WHAT?????

I heard rumor of a color approval picture after it's stained. ... I wonder when we'll see that....

It's going to be S I C K!!!!! And I mean that in a good way.

Thanks, guys! Can't wait to get this in the oven.

Iceberg Dragon's Breath
Semihollow DGT
Curly Maple Neck
Wide Fat carve
Ebony Board and Header
Paua Purfling
20th Anniversary Paua/MOP birds
DGT pickups and setup
Figured Mahogany Back
Curly maple e-cover
Iceberg maple buttons
Mixed hardware

Should look and sound awesome. BAYOWWWW!!!!!!
This is an amazing build! Cant wait to see it.

Back