How do you add a little sunshine to a dreary day???......

Heck Yea!!!!!!

Gold is usually the right answer.

That is just a gorgeous guitar.

I LOVE me some Goldtop PRS as well.

MY beautiful '88 Goldtop.

6607563287_22fc9fa779_b.jpg

How do you get over the doldrums on a cloudy, rainy day?????

5pqkc2u.jpg

The correct answer, of course, is GOLDTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

x9wvxdy.jpg

I've got plenty to go with it, but I am wearing these at the moment. Not that I am one, but this is for the Purdue fans out there.

wLDE6q5.jpg

Might be kinda plain in the front, but baby got back!!!!!!

IOjILE0.jpg

Esaortp.jpg

This checks four boxes for me:
Goldtop
P90s
Two piece bridge

I've known since the purge that I would want to put another 594 back in my life, at some point. Didn't think it would be this soon. But, when the listing changes to "NOW PRICED TO SELL" and the seller drops his price by 25% making it the lowest priced used 594 I've seen, I had to jump. Especially when the listing had "this item may sell soon. Someone else has this in their cart", you gotta pounce. It is clean as a freshly wiped baby's bottom, to boot!

That's some serious P90 business there my friend!!!

Wow, that’s an awesome looking 594 Soapbar!!

I agree with those who say keep the P-90s. They’re wonderful pickups, and you have other guitars with humbuckers.

How do you get over the doldrums on a cloudy, rainy day?????

5pqkc2u.jpg

The correct answer, of course, is GOLDTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

x9wvxdy.jpg

I've got plenty to go with it, but I am wearing these at the moment. Not that I am one, but this is for the Purdue fans out there.

wLDE6q5.jpg

Might be kinda plain in the front, but baby got back!!!!!!

IOjILE0.jpg

Esaortp.jpg

This checks four boxes for me:
Goldtop
P90s
Two piece bridge

I've known since the purge that I would want to put another 594 back in my life, at some point. Didn't think it would be this soon. But, when the listing changes to "NOW PRICED TO SELL" and the seller drops his price by 25% making it the lowest priced used 594 I've seen, I had to jump. Especially when the listing had "this item may sell soon. Someone else has this in their cart", you gotta pounce. It is clean as a freshly wiped baby's bottom, to boot!

May all your days be golden! Keep those P90’s. Would love to get a PRS those pups. Probably my next endeavor.
Congrats and enjoy!

Back