How did this happen?

I’ll see their backyard and raise them a living room ;)

Dyinn9b.jpg
Is that a Córdoba Guilele in the middle? Bought one for my son a few years back - fun little fiddle :)

Some terrific diversification in this collection by model, shape, bridge type, pickups, neck and board woods!

I don’t even have a couch. Maybe that’s my problem.
I know I've told this story before, but:

I was about to be on my way out the door at lunch from work to go buy a couch. I needed one, was using just a small loveseat.

Before leaving, I checked the nearby-to-furniture stores GC website, and they had a CU24 in Emerald Green, a 10 top with birds, used, for a price right in my range. It was exactly my dream guitar.

So the couch waited a few more months.

I know I've told this story before, but:

I was about to be on my way out the door at lunch from work to go buy a couch. I needed one, was using just a small loveseat.

Before leaving, I checked the nearby-to-furniture stores GC website, and they had a CU24 in Emerald Green, a 10 top with birds, used, for a price right in my range. It was exactly my dream guitar.

So the couch waited a few more months.

Ha! Back when I was the bread winner, and my (now) wife was in college and then getting her Masters, she dreamed of three things: a couch, a real bed, and a baby. I bought guitars instead. :oops::rolleyes::D

Ha! Back when I was the bread winner, and my (now) wife was in college and then getting her Masters, she dreamed of three things: a couch, a real bed, and a baby. I bought guitars instead. :oops::rolleyes::D
Well, it seems like you have rectified that issue over time, nonetheless! And you still have guitars!

So congrats!

Back