How about some humor?

But fine, here's a humerus post.

f8709f67e11a95e6387867d0f1f667_gallery.jpeg
Aaaaah............am I the only one dying to make an inappropriate comment about this???

An inmate was spending his first night ever in the State penitentiary. As he was drifting off to sleep somebody yells “67,” and the entire joint erupts in laughter. A few minutes later somebody hollers “27”, and again deafening laughter. This goes on for quite awhile with the same results.

The new inmate whispers to the guy in the next cell, “Hey. What’s going on with the numbers?” The old guy whispers back, “We‘ve told the same jokes so many times that we’ve assigned them numbers.”

The new inmate thinks this over and decides to try to fit-in and give it a try, so he yells out “34!” followed by DEAD SILENCE.

Confused the new inmate whispers again to his neighboring cellmate, “So, what’s the deal; nobody laughed?”

The old jailbird replied, “It’s pretty simple; some guys can tell a joke, and some guys can’t.”

The late Billy Graham was giving an audience in which he announced he would heal 2 people with the power of the lord.
He asked 2 people with an ailment to come up on the stage. The 1st hobbled up on crutches, " Your name and problem is sir" asked Graham,
"Mr Jones Iv'e had polio since childhood and can't walk properly" Graham ask's him to go behind a screen that's erected on the stage.
The 2nd person walks up !!! " And your name is sir ask's Graham. And with a speech impediment reply's "Ma,Ma Mr Smith and I can't talk properly". Graham ask's him to join Mr Jones behind the screen and proceeds to prey for the power of the lord to heal these 2 people to a captive audience." Dear lord give me the power to heal these 2 people" after which he ask's " Mr Jones ( Throw away your crutches) And these 2 crutches fly over the screen and crash to the stage!! He then proclaims " Mr Smith say something to which the reply is.
Ma,Ma, Mr D,jones as d,just fallen over.!!!:p:p;).

An inmate was spending his first night ever in the State penitentiary. As he was drifting off to sleep somebody yells “67,” and the entire joint erupts in laughter. A few minutes later somebody hollers “27”, and again deafening laughter. This goes on for quite awhile with the same results.

The new inmate whispers to the guy in the next cell, “Hey. What’s going on with the numbers?” The old guy whispers back, “We‘ve told the same jokes so many times that we’ve assigned them numbers.”

The new inmate thinks this over and decides to try to fit-in and give it a try, so he yells out “34!” followed by DEAD SILENCE.

Confused the new inmate whispers again to his neighboring cellmate, “So, what’s the deal; nobody laughed?”

The old jailbird replied, “It’s pretty simple; some guys can tell a joke, and some guys can’t.”

The punchline I know to this one:

The old jailbird replied, “Son, we don't tell dirty jokes here!”

I've heard it this way...

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a bar. "What'll it be, gents?" asks the bartender. The priest and the minster both reply in unison, "Bloody Mary's, please."

The rabbit then says, "I think I might be a typo."

So'k, I just changed my salad order to one with a fat-free dressing this evening. No loss there.

Yeah, it's dry. The reason I was drinking to begin with.

Back