How about some humor?

Not a pun nor joke, but I thought it was funny. My wife just looked at one of my guitars (S2 Studio) and asked me if I changed the "twisty thing"? I said you mean the tuners? No the "twisty thing". I pointed to various parts of the guitar and when I got the to the truss rod cover she said "Yeah, that." First she noticed I put my 2020 Signature Club TRC on. Second she knew something was different. This after she lost count of the number of guitars I have. I thought I could do what I want...Damn...gonna make getting the S2 McCarty a little bit harder now.

Not a pun nor joke, but I thought it was funny. My wife just looked at one of my guitars (S2 Studio) and asked me if I changed the "twisty thing"? I said you mean the tuners? No the "twisty thing". I pointed to various parts of the guitar and when I got the to the truss rod cover she said "Yeah, that." First she noticed I put my 2020 Signature Club TRC on. Second she knew something was different. This after she lost count of the number of guitars I have. I thought I could do what I want...Damn...gonna make getting the S2 McCarty a little bit harder now.

Well, the way I see it, you have several options. 1) You can dress in glam make-up with a rolled up newspaper in hand, 2) Mebbe get that chubby under control, 3) Head for the storm cellar, 4) give the spam philter a chance and don't move to Alabama, or 5) don't forget to buy bread tomorrow.

Let's hope it's #2.

Well, the way I see it, you have several options. 1) You can dress in glam make-up with a rolled up newspaper in hand, 2) Mebbe get that chubby under control, 3) Head for the storm cellar, 4) give the spam philter a chance and don't move to Alabama, or 5) don't forget to buy bread tomorrow.

Let's hope it's #2.
#2..she knows how to take care of my chubby ;)

He actually sang it. That't why I still watch this movie

First time I watched that movie, I thought it was kinda funny. second time, FUNNY. Third time and ever time since that I’ve seen even part of it, HILARIOUS!

because there was a discussion on brains elsewhere, I came up with this.
EWISTno.jpg

If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long will it take a grasshopper to kick a hole in a watermelon?

Back