Hot Country PRS Studio!

TexasHeartRush

Hey all, first post here! I am a new PRS player, I just bought this Studio model 6 months ago. It is extremely enjoyable to play.
I wanted to share this tune for anyone who enjoys alternative/ classic country tones from their PRS, it has received positive response for the tone. Bridge Pickup in SPLIT coil mode. 100% stock.
I genuinely wish I had time to participate daily on another forum. This is one of the most exciting guitars I have had in a long time. I hope you enjoy the tune!

Thank you for listening!

Last edited by a moderator:
dang that was smokin....I dont think my Studio had those licks or tones in it.................oh yeah, it was me that sucked......
I am there with you bro :cheers: Very nice picking there!!!!

Cheers everyone! Thank you for the nice welcome and the cool replies. I appreciate the listen!

Sounds great. Love the playing and the guitar.
Thank you!

Awesome!:rock:
Thank you! Don't know if it was deserving of the rockon gesture but it is appreciated. :rock:

Thank you!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;112005 said:
He isn't country but I'd like to hear Mike Campell give a PG *the what fer*.
Mike is a genius player. Hey, what is a PG?

Awesome playing, and great tone! Thanks for posting, and welcome to the forum!
Thank you for the words and the welcome! Super Appreciated!

dang that was smokin....I dont think my Studio had those licks or tones in it.................oh yeah, it was me that sucked......
Ha ha!! Honestly I was so joyed at the split HB tone from this guitar. It takes a bit of tweaking on the amp/effect side to find the right balance of low-end bite and clarity, but it is definitely there! This guitar is addicting to play! I don't like the distraction of finding myself looking at other models now! :laugh:

Soundin' nice!
Thank you!!

I am there with you bro :cheers: Very nice picking there!!!!
Thank you! I sincerely appreciate it!

Cheers!

RG

Absolutely wonderful!!!

And the guitar's pretty nice, too.

But that playing! Man, you are awesome good.

That sounds AWESOME....those Studio models can really encompass a lot of different tones. You are one hell of a guitar player, sir.

That sounds AWESOME....those Studio models can really encompass a lot of different tones. You are one hell of a guitar player, sir.
Super thanks! I appreciate the listen and good words. Yes, I am grateful for this guitar. I looked/played for 3 months at many models before ordering this. This is my 'strat' so to speak and yet so much more. Cheers!

Absolutely wonderful!!!

And the guitar's pretty nice, too.

But that playing! Man, you are awesome good.
Ha! Thanks, that is cool and kind. Thank you for listening. Grateful.

Outstanding!
Red Guitars! Many thanks! Appreciated!.

Great stuff! I don't really consider myself a "country" kind of guy, but that sounds so good and looks like so much fun to play you can't help but love it. Thanks for the post. :D

I get down to Austin several times a year. How can I find out where you're playing?
Thanks Mike. I don;t have any special live schedule right now, but shoot me a PM anytime. I appreciate the thought!

Great stuff! I don't really consider myself a "country" kind of guy, but that sounds so good and looks like so much fun to play you can't help but love it. Thanks for the post. :D
Thank you Rob! Yes, I understand! And it really is a fun style to play and honestly much easier to learn than it may appear. Go for it!!

Damn dude, nice playing!

And welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the welcome Scott, I appreciate it. Thank you for the listen and good words as well!

Cheers,

RG

Sweet!

But if I can make a small request...next time, can you at least look like you're trying? It will be far less intimidating to the rest of us!

Back