Hoooray!!!

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Looking forward to seeing some guitars! Come on, dealers! Post up!

:408mt::angelus::408::2channelh::7string:

Wow this is awesome, fantastic idea guys!

Could we use this as a request section too? Like "I'm looking for a xxx in yyy colour with zzz specs? Or is that pushing the boundaries of fair play?

Great section but dangerous.....................................looking forward to the eye candy

Wow this is awesome, fantastic idea guys!

Could we use this as a request section too? Like "I'm looking for a xxx in yyy colour with zzz specs? Or is that pushing the boundaries of fair play?

only dealers can post threads, but if you want to ask a dealer specifically, you could probably just call/PM them.

Help me understand 'authorized' vs 'unauthorized' dealers. HelloMusic (online music store) has 5 or 6 different PRS SE models for sale and at great prices (most under $600 and the 245 SE under $500) but they say they aren't an authorized dealer. So why are they selling these models and where did they get them? It would seem PRS would only send guitars to their dealers. Has anyone bought a PRS from them? Can it be registered with PRS?

Help me understand 'authorized' vs 'unauthorized' dealers. HelloMusic (online music store) has 5 or 6 different PRS SE models for sale and at great prices (most under $600 and the 245 SE under $500) but they say they aren't an authorized dealer. So why are they selling these models and where did they get them? It would seem PRS would only send guitars to their dealers. Has anyone bought a PRS from them? Can it be registered with PRS?

I'll leave this one for Shawn and/or James to answer.

An "Authorized" dealer is able to sell NEW PRS instruments, which means the factory warranty is in place. Non-authorized dealers are basically selling used gear. It may be "like new" with "no play wear", but if the dealer is not authorized, they bought it from someone else (i.e. not the PRS factory) and they are basically sealling used gear.

An "Authorized" dealer is able to sell NEW PRS instruments, which means the factory warranty is in place. Non-authorized dealers are basically selling used gear. It may be "like new" with "no play wear", but if the dealer is not authorized, they bought it from someone else (i.e. not the PRS factory) and they are basically sealling used gear.

Which is a shame because sometimes these dealers do not disclose the lack of warranty on these guitars and only advertise them as "Unopened! Brand New! Like New!" for a similar, if not the same, price as an authorized dealer :(

Back