Holy cr@p!

The SE Standards play really nicely also. My local GC had a couple and I was particularly smitten with a cherry/trans red SE Standard 22. I tossed about getting it, but realized it wouldn't see much time....so I passed on it, but it was VERY tempting!!

Agree but to be fair, Daves photoshops the hell out of their images. They almost look animated. Beautiful guitars though.

b324281f7da7946d8920311444f50522.jpg

PRS USA is really good with stain/sand/stain/sand processes that bring out grain patterns. Possibly these hog pieces are being maximized to show what might otherwise look like mundane grain. Whatever they are doing, it looks great.

PRS USA is really good with stain/sand/stain/sand processes that bring out grain patterns. Possibly these hog pieces are being maximized to show what might otherwise look like mundane grain. Whatever they are doing, it looks great.
Well, apparently they have taught the Indonesians well, since that is where these SE Standards are made!

That Tobacco Burst looks like a nice coloring, but the Vintage Cherry has slightly better figuring!

Back