Hollowbody II SE knobs

patmycan

Has anybody replaced the black speed knobs on the HBII? Any pictures? They don't seem to match some of the beauty of the rest of the guitar, but I'm not sure what to replace them with.

Both are SE knobs. I may put the ambers on as they seem to match the body better.

p9yyMjo.jpg

I think the amber lampshades look great, but the number of splines in the US knobs is different than the SE knobs. Technically, they're not interchangeable. Those of you that have switched to lampshades, did you have to force them on?

I think the amber lampshades look great, but the number of splines in the US knobs is different than the SE knobs. Technically, they're not interchangeable. Those of you that have switched to lampshades, did you have to force them on?

The USA knobs go easily on the metric pots. It's the other way around you gotta force 'em.

I did the lampshades on mine, too, but I did the clear/black. For some reason, I have a strong aversion to amber knobs :). I would live to change the pickup switch to a black tip. Anyone know of one that fits the SE HBII Piezo?

I did the lampshades on mine, too, but I did the clear/black. For some reason, I have a strong aversion to amber knobs :).

I'm right there with you, but after living with blck/clear on mine for a year over McCarty sunburst I opted to switch them out for amber. They just match better.

Back