Hollowbody Heartbreak! My beautiful new guitar in pieces...

All's well that ends with a beautiful and intact PRS hollow body!
I think Andra Fiolen (Swedish for "second fiddle") is even more beautiful than his poor injured brother. Plugged in my Nienaber Immerse and lulled my cats off to sleep last night.

Pardon my Swedish (not French) but that top is fjeckin gorgeous!

Congratulations on a “hottie”!

I think Andra Fiolen (Swedish for "second fiddle") is even more beautiful than his poor injured brother. Plugged in my Nienaber Immerse and lulled my cats off to sleep last night.

Thanks to god! It's beautiful. Totally jealous as well. I desperately want to buy an SE HB but my wife is not onboard with another guitar so it's gonna be a while for me :(.

I desperately want to buy an SE HB but my wife is not onboard with another guitar so it's gonna be a while for me :(.
But the SE HB is unlike any other guitar you have! It will open new genres for you! It’s the first year run of a guitar that’s destined to be a classic. This is your one and only opportunity to buy one while it’s new — so it’s entirely yours.

You’ve got to make her understand!

But the SE HB is unlike any other guitar you have! It will open new genres for you! It’s the first year run of a guitar that’s destined to be a classic. This is your one and only opportunity to buy one while it’s new — so it’s entirely yours.

You’ve got to make her understand!
you don't have to sell me lol :) ...It might just show up here. Or it might just show up at my friends house (where the band practices) and live over there for a while lol.

you don't have to sell me lol :) ...It might just show up here. Or it might just show up at my friends house (where the band practices) and live over there for a while lol.

Haha, I'm familiar with that move! That's kinda how I'm handling this current purchase. I'm not proud of it, but I'm a master of the pretend-I've-had-that-one-for-a-long-time ploy. I think my husband knows but we both play along with it.

Some thoughts: Pic 2- I see you had some "medicine" ready, just in case. Pic 4- That looks really nice! What a cool guitar. Enjoy!!!

Back