Hollowbody 12?

jmcecil

Just getting started
Since I'm posting on this forum now, I guess I might as well ask. Does the Hollowbody 12 exist? Or can you only custom order them?

Currently, the HB12 in the core line has a maple top, with a Mahogany back... and core colors available to order and expect 3-4 months to get it...
If you want a Maple front and back, those have to be ordered via Private Stock...

Currently, the HB12 in the core line has a maple top, with a Mahogany back... and core colors available to order and expect 3-4 months to get it...
If you want a Maple front and back, those have to be ordered via Private Stock...
Thanks for the info!

Can you help me understand why I see older HB's, like from 2013 that aren't artist packages but have maple front and backs?

Thank you. -Zafu

Can you help me understand why I see older HB's, like from 2013 that aren't artist packages but have maple front and backs?

Thank you. -Zafu

That is the Hollowbody II model, which always has maple top and back regardless of wood grade.

Since I'm posting on this forum now, I guess I might as well ask. Does the Hollowbody 12 exist? Or can you only custom order them?

While it's true they are only built to order, some dealers still order them for stock. If you have a hunt around online you might fine one available right away.

You cannot buy a better electric 12 IMO at any price.

Back