Hollow body, anyone?

Bill SAS 513

Just another old guy in a T-shirt
I no longer work there, but Coffey Music in Maryland has a few really nice PRSi on consignment. HB in CSB, HB with piezo electric w/ Goldtop, Goldtop McSoapie, Stripped 58 in Whale Blue, Cu24 Emerald 10 top, and...one of the older wider Archtop II with what should be a CSB 10 top and back! All pretty good prices. Unfortunately, the owner keeps a horrible website, so search for them on Facebook or give them a call...410-876-1045.

Last edited:
I no longer work there, but Coffey Music in Maryland has a few really nice PRSi on consignment. HB in CSB, HB with piezo electric w/ Goldtop, Goldtop McSoapie, Stripped 58 in Whale Blue, Cu24 Emerald 10 top, and...one of the older wider Archtop II with what should be a CSB 10 top and back! All pretty good prices. Unfortunately, the owner keeps a horrible website, so search for them on Facebook or give them a call...410-876-1045.

Hi Bill. I joined this forum just to thank you personally. I am the happy owner of the 1999 McCarty Archtop II that you mentioned above. The guitar is phenomenal, and Bob at Coffey music has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. When he asked me how I got wind of this guitar (I am in Canada, after all), I mentioned you and your post here, and he only had nice things to say about you.

I have been looking for an archtop for a while now, but to find one this pristine, with such a great top (it is not a 10, but I have no clue as to why...) and especially at this price, it's a rare occurrence indeed. So again, thank you kindly for this PSA, it really paid off for me!

Cheers!

Well...That's awesome...I'm glad the notes above worked...love to see good people get great guitars!!!
I stop in there occasionally...and happened to see a few really nice guitars.
Enjoy it!!!

Back