HNBGD to me!

GarrettIvo

DNtbz6E

It's home. More pics and a bit of a long story to come later.

Sorry all. It's been a long day and the kids are only now getting to bed.

For your patience, I offer you these pics of my 2021 S2 594 in McCarty Sunburst.

DGvzyBh

ZWlV2Vn

P0ZeL36

tC97lk9

frBoiU4

It very nearly didn't happen. After getting my tax return and conversing with my wife about what this guitar meant for me, she said I should get it, as long as I didn't go over what I had told her it should cost.
But it ended up being a little over that amount. (I know no price discussions). For context, I live in a city of almost 2 million people, with half a dozen semi-decent guitar stores at my disposal. And this is the ONLY S2 594 of any description in any of them. SO there was never going to be a lot of haggling on the deal.
my wife said get it, so I put down a deposit last week.

The following day we had an unexpected $1000 bill, and I seriously considered abandoning this purchase to go with my backup plan of the SE Paul's (also a fine guitar).
But after yet another conversation I was told to stick with the plan. And here we are.

I love the flame on this top, the way it changes with the light. It looks incredibly 3-dimensional. Also the grain on the back is amazing.
It's also super light. Even more so than my 335 clone.

I haven't played it through my Katana at home yet, but I tested it with one at the store, so got a semi-decent feel for how it will go.
That's tomorrow's plan.

Congrats, Garrett - great looking guitar and for sticking to the S2 lineup. I think you're really going to love it. I know life can throw curve balls, and your $1,000 unexpected bill almost derailed your plan, but you pulled it off. Again, congratulations!

Back