Hitch A Ride - My LLB Top Ten #1

Another "Wow" performance from the LLB! Solos were the highlight for me!!!

Now that we have got to #1, where do we go from here? Surely you are not going to cut us off, are you? I am fine moving down the list from where you started!!!

Awesome playing and thanks for sharing. It inspires this hack to learn how to play!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Dale, Will you tell us more about LLB? I looked at your website, and I see about 30+/- band members. Are you strictly studio or do you play live gigs? Audio recordings?
Very nicely done and polished; I’m curious about how LLB is structured and operates.

Dale, Will you tell us more about LLB? I looked at your website, and I see about 30+/- band members. Are you strictly studio or do you play live gigs? Audio recordings?
Very nicely done and polished; I’m curious about how LLB is structured and operates.

Ditto. Enquiring minds and all...would love to know more about you guys.

Very impressive. This confirms what I've maintained from personal experience, which is that in a cover band if everybody learns their part on their own then the rehearsal is to see how everyone did, and put the song(s) together quickly. The original artist already worked out the arrangement so all a cover artist has to do is pick out their part(s) from the recording. If each member of the group does their homework rehearsal should go quickly.

Good stuff, thanks for putting this out!

Back