Hitch A Ride - LLB

The girls did a really good job of capturing the vibe of the original song...and am impressed by the PRS work on solos...dang, that's good music...

thanks for the kind feedback...good music for sure, if made to pick HARide prob my favorite from them out of a lot of great ones!

Late to the thread, great performance.
Lead singer's tone is excellent.

Less clapping to better hear the solos ;)

I stuck out my thumb and your rendition gave me one hell of a ride. Best version I've heard, no joke! Got chills on the solo! Thank you!

That. Was. Awesome! Excellent choice of song, killer performance, and brilliant production all the way around. Well done.

The Kid

That. Was. Awesome! Excellent choice of song, killer performance, and brilliant production all the way around. Well done.

The Kid

Thanks for the kind post and sharing your time to check this out...sincerely appreciated!

Love the Lab Band- Always wanted to do something here in Minneapolis like that.

thank you...that would be very cool.

There was a lot about the LLB idea that i really liked. One thing that happened, that i didn't anticipate, was that after inviting 'guests' to so many projects it began locally to feel like a family of musicians. I've found that in my experience, especially in a smaller city like Lexington, there is almost a competitive feeling among musicians. We are all wanting to play and the venues are somewhat limited.

The LLB isn't about doing live dates so it allowed a chance to play with local, and some not local, musicians in a project we all were excited about. Then at the annual show when we were all together is was just really fun.

If there would ever be ever anything i could do to help yell, i think you should seriously consider it!

I appreciate that. With COVID, it's put a little more focus on the idea. I have been a studio musician working on everything from originals to a musical and a gigging musician for years- but there's been a contraction in the clubs in Minneapolis of late- was happening before COVID, and the idea of getting high-quality players together, like you've done is really exciting. I'm fortunate to be connected to some very good musicians that have had a lot of success in the past so we'll see what happens!
I have a lot of questions- but maybe a PM convo versus a public convo makes sense! Again, great stuff.

I’m sure you get suggestions all the while, if you are still recording together?

I was listening to “Haitian Divorce” by Steeley Dan and I’m sure you guys would knock that one right out of the park!

Always a pleasure to hear your latest offerings.

I’m sure you get suggestions all the while, if you are still recording together?

I was listening to “Haitian Divorce” by Steeley Dan and I’m sure you guys would knock that one right out of the park!

Always a pleasure to hear your latest offerings.

That's a great tune! Well there is some chance Steely D could roll around again, not sure, but that would be a great one in the set!

Back