HILLBILLY JEDI Live At Mickey's Place

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
Michael McMeel was Three Dog Night's drummer from '74-'76. He has lived here in east Tennessee for several years. Last year he started this youtube channel to help local acts get a wider audience. We went and filmed this a few weeks ago. He likes to incorporate some humor along with the music. When you have 24 minutes to spare, give it a look. Crank it on some good speakers. And yes, there is PRS content (Ol' Blue, my '95 CU22).

Last edited:
Looks like that was a ton of fun. The video and audio are done well on it. Congrats on getting the opportunity to do that and taking part in it.

I just watched the video. Wow, that was fantastic! The music is great, the story is fun, the level of production is just outstanding. Man that looked like a blast. Oh, and the sparkly strat shaped object was cool!

Very nice! That looks like a helluva a lot of fun for y'all and you all did a great job as usual!! I must say though, I have not seen one of those watch bands like the lead singer has since, I don't know, 1978 or so ;~)) That is neither good nor bad, just sayin', sparked some old memories!!!

Very nice! That looks like a helluva a lot of fun for y'all and you all did a great job as usual!! I must say though, I have not seen one of those watch bands like the lead singer has since, I don't know, 1978 or so ;~)) That is neither good nor bad, just sayin', sparked some old memories!!!
He got that watchband last year. We razz him about it of course, but his wife is brutal to him about it LOL!

Back