Hi, I'm a Guitariholic....

I’ve acquired 22 guitars in the last 16 months, of which I have turned around and sold 10, with one for sale right now. And another one or two will be listed, shortly. In the last month I was able to get my SE HB II Piezo in Peacock Blue, a Black Gold Burst SE CU24 35th Anniversary and a Vintage Cherry Gloss S2 Vela Semi. I might still be a guitar-aholic, but these along with my SE EG SSS have fulfilled all my sonic desires. I have become a PRS fanboy, and I still look at Reverb, and eBay, and Dave’s everyday, but I don’t feel the same compulsion to buy anymore, There’s only one more guitar on my want list, and that’s a Singlecut Soapbar model, not sure which one, yet. But it can wait, not in a hurry. Maybe at some point I’d like a SE 277 baritone. But again, no rush. I’m not sure exactly what I’m trying to say here, except maybe that I have felt that driving urge and for now I think I’ve overcome it. But, I haven’t earned my first coin, yet. Time to focus more on playing, than buying.

Back