Hi everyone

Don't even go there. That's a can of worms I don't think any of us who were on the forum then want to revisit.

it-was-a-nightmare-it-was-horrible-experience.gif

dave-chappelle-it-was-terrible-nky9r1nxo6djvove.gif

Look, I apologized for my behavior and explained I wasn't in the best of places at the time....I don't know why I gotta continue to be grilled about this.

You know damn well why.

dont-act-like-you-dont-know-detective-hyde.gif

Look...I thought the video of me, covered in coconut oil from a day of sun-tanning in the tropics, demoing my guitars in a tattered and saggy American flag speedo would be considered patriotic, but I understand the uproar. I absolutely should've, at the very least, purchased a new speedo before filming.

Regarding the hotdogs and Yoda, I still stand my ground that people with little knowledge of how a proper hotdog should be made shouldn't speak on the matter....just ask Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago.

And don't even get me started again on Yoda...that's sacred ground the majority of people don't need to be treading upon.

Look...I thought the video of me, covered in coconut oil from a day of sun-tanning in the tropics, demoing my guitars in a tattered and saggy American flag speedo would be considered patriotic, but I understand the uproar. I absolutely should've, at the very least, purchased a new speedo before filming.

Regarding the hotdogs and Yoda, I still stand my ground that people with little knowledge of how a proper hotdog should be made shouldn't speak on the matter....just ask Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago.

And don't even get me started again on Yoda...that's sacred ground the majority of people don't need to be treading upon.
Abe Froman is a SAINT.

I thought you were banned for eternity in all space time dimensions! Well, I am sure the new ban will be along soon enough the way you flaunt your sausage knowledge!! Happy Dog Day!!!

Pics or it was a lime green mankini, lorne sausage and a hello kitty figurine.

Well done for joining in with the @ass-hattery that goes on here.

Back