Hi all, New guy here.

Big Mard

Little Gassy Here
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I only started a few months ago so I still suck. I bought a cheap Washburn starting out, but I just ordered a Bernie Marsden edition that should be here by Tuesday . I'm hoping its the first of many. My wife tells me if I learn to play pretty good that I could get a US model. That's enough incentive for me to learn right there.

Welcome Big Mard! What a great choice for a first PRS. Lots of love for this model.
Hmmm Big Mard... BM... Bernie Marsden...???
Play lots and show us a pice when you get her!

Congrats man, welcome aboard :)

The BM is one of my favorite SE's ever man, and the guy its named after is nothing short of a legend! Enjoy itttt

Welcome BM!! Obviously you've never been ribbed for having the initials 'BM' before, so I won't start. ;) And that absolutely doesn't reflect on the BM model because it is a righteous axe! You're gonna love the way you play. Congrats and welcome. :cool:

I have a BM...It is lord of all it surveys...I give it Burnt offerings during the Solstice. I was just a working class stiff until my Bernie came in.. Now Im the coolest kid (47) on the block.. Like the old '70's commercial where the kid had the snowman that made sno-cones!!! Enjoy!!!

Dont play no Guitar, Dont get no Trim.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, and as you play and get better you will develop a love/hate relationship with the ultimate evil/angel ..... GAS!!

Back