Hi all from Pete | Australia

ImGoodThanks

My first post in this forum, first up, is a big hi to you all. I live in Australia so I would love to hear from any fellow Aussies here. I just purchased my first PRS, and I'm very glad I did. It's a PRS SE Paul's Guitar Electric Guitar - Amber. For a long time, I didn't think a PRS would be for me, now after having my new SE pauls guitar for a few days, I have realized that PRS guitars are my kind of guitar after all. .......Pete :)

Welcome to the forum, and to the family of PRS players. I, like many here, also became a convert to Mr Smith’s wizardry after long stints playing the standard guitars list. Still own many brands, but almost all of my playing is on PRS guitars these days. It just happens!

I have a cousin in Australia, a sweet girl from the Dallas area who married one of your countrymen many years back. That’s as close as I get, but hey, welcome from Texas!

Welcome Pete! It won't be your only PRS. Trust us. I lived in Melbourne in the early 70s. Loved Australia! Glad to have you here

Welcome to you, from Perth. We do have a big country.
The SE Paul is an awesome guitar. I was going to buy one, but splurged on an S2 594. I think the Paul had slightly better split coil sounds (JUST) so it's super versatile and great to play.

Welcome to you, from Perth. We do have a big country.
The SE Paul is an awesome guitar. I was going to buy one, but splurged on an S2 594. I think the Paul had slightly better split coil sounds (JUST) so it's super versatile and great to play.
Thank you, I have only been to Perth once but I loved it......The SE Paul is a great guitar, I'm really enjoying it.

I wished you had warned me sooner its too late! :) No it didn't break my bank I'm happy to say. Now all I have to do is resist buying another one.

Back