Hi all from Pete | Australia

Hi Pete, I’m another Aussie on here. It’s a great place to hang out for really useful PRS info and chat, amongst other things. And I dare you just to stick to one PRS …. It doesn’t happen often on here!!

Hi Pete, I’m another Aussie on here. It’s a great place to hang out for really useful PRS info and chat, amongst other things. And I dare you just to stick to one PRS …. It doesn’t happen often on here!!
Hi, thanks for the welcome, I agree its a great forum. Well buying another PRS (or any guitar) Time will tell, I have said to myself many times, no more guitars. I don't need any more guitars. I have more than enough. I'm out of room, where will I put another guitar?

That's what I said to myself just before I bought my last guitar (My PRS Pauls) :)

Howdy Pete! I lived in Adelaide for a couple years a while back. I have a couple of mates there who have seen the light and now play PRS. Given the prices in Oz, the ever-improving SE line has been an especially great thing for getting more folks into the brand.

Howdy Pete! I lived in Adelaide for a couple years a while back. I have a couple of mates there who have seen the light and now play PRS. Given the prices in Oz, the ever-improving SE line has been an especially great thing for getting more folks into the brand.

Hi Garrett, We were in Adelaide around this time 12 months ago in a caravan. We love Adelaide and SA in general. I purchased a couple of guitars from Derringers.

My first post in this forum, first up, is a big hi to you all. I live in Australia so I would love to hear from any fellow Aussies here. I just purchased my first PRS, and I'm very glad I did. It's a PRS SE Paul's Guitar Electric Guitar - Amber. For a long time, I didn't think a PRS would be for me, now after having my new SE pauls guitar for a few days, I have realized that PRS guitars are my kind of guitar after all. .......Pete :)
Hi Pete,
Just joined and bought my first PRS very recently. Nearly went for the Pauls guitar, love the bridge and inlays. Finally went for the SE 2408 custom because the neck felt "right" for me.
I am in Brisbane, enjoy your guitar, I bet it will not be your last.
Regards, Steve

Last edited:
My first post in this forum, first up, is a big hi to you all. I live in Australia so I would love to hear from any fellow Aussies here. I just purchased my first PRS, and I'm very glad I did. It's a PRS SE Paul's Guitar Electric Guitar - Amber. For a long time, I didn't think a PRS would be for me, now after having my new SE pauls guitar for a few days, I have realized that PRS guitars are my kind of guitar after all. .......Pete :)
SE, S2, Core, Artist, Wood Library, Private Stock, they're all great guitars!!!
Enjoy the journey. Like many here, I have other brands, too, but my stable is mostly full of PRS love buckets!!!!!!!
Rock the heck on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back