Hey You! Yeah You! Get an Avatar Already!

Alright Sergio. I am square now. This was alot of effort for a baby boomer like me. I dont know if I could do it again! The avatar is my hollowbody 12 string

Whoopee!!!

Damn! You got Siggy switching on that Korina SC? Looks Bangin'!
Thanks. I had to look that up. Didn't know what "Siggy switching" was! Yes it is. Dragon I pups with coil taps on both. I bought the guitar with the Dragons already installed and put the coil taps in myself. My first pure electric guitar and I like it!

Tom

Last edited:
Yeah Buddies!!!!! Man, this place is gonna' look all swanky with all these avatars!

Done! Sergio--thanks for the instructions for adding the avatar photo. Easy! I wish uploading pics was that easy...

No problem! Here's how easy posting pics can be: Go to photo bucket an' start an' account, upload the pics you wanna' share, click on the little box on the photo bucket page that says URL, copy that Sh!t, then come back here and while you're replying just randomly place your cursor anywhere on the page and paste that sh!t... You don't need to bother with the little tree icon or nothin'!
BOOM! You're postin' pics!

Bumping this for people like: SAS Bill, Aristotle, Tag, NomadMike, Bluefade, etc.... Yeah I'm lookin' at you.

I use Photobucket and that is how I posted the picture of my PRS SE Standard shown in my avatar.

I got it for 250, out the door, in near mint condition and it came with a Seymour Duncan real JB bridge pickup, including the stock bridge pickup that I might put back in. I like the sound of the stock pickups in my three PRS SE's.

Last edited:
I done this months ago. Can I has a cookie?

*in the picture is my Tony Stark and Arnold from T2 Judgement Day collectibles. Any Terminator fans?

Big Terminators fan, and I hear "I 'll be back " Arnold will be back for another one unless it was a rumor.

Big Terminators fan, and I hear "I 'll be back " Arnold will be back for another one unless it was a rumor.

Naw, its for real. I saw a few leaked screen stills. I must say, hes getting that point where he looks like hes pushing a bit too far into his age. I feel like T5 is kinda forced. Yanno what I mean?

Finally did mine...Decided to hang out a bit more so figured Id better get an avi. It's me, not my best photo face ever but wtheck. playing my very cheap, very old, very used, very in need of replacing Santana SE(PRS Budget Model, no longer produced) in trans Green, with "Angela" in the background.

Back