Hey Huggy, what U doing with that wicker? (**THE FINAL FINALE**)

OK back in business.....

Giving it a test run, sounds good, gotta re-EQ going from a 2x12 to a single.

NBUwj9d.jpg

.... now for the cosmetics.

(to be continued)
That’s excellent! I’m expecting screen printed awesomeness on the grill, at the very least.

My vote is go ghetto and leave it:eek::D
NO!!! Make him bling it up. At least use some of that textured garage floor paint or something.

The channel up and down buttons on one of those oversized tv remote controls for seniors?

o7dPYsP.jpg
Dammit Serg. If you knew how much pain you just caused me with that laugh...

That’s excellent! I’m expecting screen printed awesomeness on the grill, at the very least.

NO!!! Make him bling it up. At least use some of that textured garage floor paint or something.

Dammit Serg. If you knew how much pain you just caused me with that laugh...

Screen print?!! ... Textured paint?!!...

What do you think this is? The local flea market?o_O

...... and yea, he killed me with that one.:p
Funny thing is my remotes don't have that shape....
0CvtyRD.jpg

Maybe it's a cosmic sign that I need to pair this cab up with a good channel switching amp.;)

Nah, by then I'll be able to talk to my TV and it'll change channels for me. Won't matter tho, I don't watch that much telly anyway, and after I finish this cab I'll be too busy ripping solos on it and the head I bought.
When I was a kid my parents had a voice activated TV. I just happened to be the remote.!!!

A place where we take testicular cancer seriously. That’s why it’s “check-one-two” - so you can continue to say “testes-one-two”. ;)
Even with only “testes-one”, you’ve won the battle. Plus, the sound guy appreciates your brevity. And getting a message of education out there is always a great thing.

Whoa...I just said something serious...o_O

Whoa! My parents didn’t believe in cable tv.

So did you have to use channel 4 for aux? I used to always see the switch on the bottom of the Atari and wondered if it was for people in different states.

Switch the input to "antenna" and 3 was for the "aux inputs... so Atari, Betamax... Cable 3 was for Channel 19.

Back