Here's my Über cool idea...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;23212 said:
There was talk about Paisley straps at the 1st Sig Club gathering in the wood warehouse.

I'd love a paisley strap and would happily buy one with a leather back.

I remember that. At the time, PRSh seemed to poo poo the idea.

I'd love a paisley strap. (I'll pass on the jacked he made from it...)

Last edited:
count me in, specially if they have nylon back. love leather, but somehow, the nylon straps are more friendly in a live situation.

Whilst on topic, I would love too see a paisley PRS gig bag.
I love my McCarty '58 paisley hard case to death, but mostly
go with the guitar as a carry-on for my over-seas (or asian) clinics.

Can't I get a job with you guys? Paul can't stand me, but I get along with the rest of the gang. I'll stay off-site and dream up marketing ideas.

Make the strap!! Please!!

Whilst on topic, I would love too see a paisley PRS gig bag.
I love my McCarty '58 paisley hard case to death, but mostly
go with the guitar as a carry-on for my over-seas (or asian) clinics.

Speaking of gig bags...

I had one of the PRS leather ones a few years back, and liked it a lot (too bad it's no longer offered), but am really impressed with the Incase hybrid gig bags (the ones that come with a certain competitor's John Mayer model are particularly sweet). The bags are extremely well-made, incredibly protective, and I think they'd be especially awesome if PRS were to have something built to PRS specs. I've never seen a better made bag, or a nicer one in terms of amenities.

The only functional change to the Incase that I'd want would be to replace the nylon mesh that runs along the guitar's rims on the lower bout with something that would be kinder to the finish. And of course, it needs a PRS logo! Maybe a little paisley would be ok in the trim. Not too much. ;)

This all takes me back to 1966, gentlemen. What you need is one of these:

1450.jpg

Size Medium, send it my way, and I will wear it to a gig! ;)

Ha! Mr. Paisley, you're supposed to buy it yourself. Show some stones, fergodsakes!

Incidentally, the correct 1966 Paisley look is beautifully modeled here by the ever-popular Strawberry Alarm Clock:

StrawberryAlarmClock.jpg

Imagine how awesome this will look onstage with your paisley amps, guitar cases, gig bags, and guitar straps! Like SAC, you, too, can feel that you had Too Much to Dream Last Night...;)

P.S. I still dress this way. It's all my public will accept.

P.P.S. Not really.

P.P.P.S. OK, sometimes. Or, um, often. Fine, then! Every day.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm out! That's just a little too extreme for me.

I'll just stick with my Rock Revival jeans and Affliction Shirts. ;)

I'm still in for the Paisley Gig Bag, though!

Back