Here’s To The Moms!

László

Too Many Notes
Earlier today, ready to host Mother’s Day festivities. Even though the kids were out of town relatives came, including my 94 year old mother, and everyone had fun! I hope you all had a terrific day as well, and most importantly, the moms in your lives enjoyed the day. Here’s to ‘em!

And hell yes I set the table and cleaned up so my wife didn’t have to, and PS, did I do a yeoman job or what! I took a pic to send to my daughters because I wanted them to know how domestic I’ve become. :)

6N8ZkfJ.jpg

PS I didn’t cook. Seems no one thought microwave popcorn (the only thing I can cook, because there’s a ‘popcorn’ button on the microwave) was appropriate to the occasion. (Shrug)

Last edited:
Congrats, Les! My Mom and I sat down to a fettuccine shrimp/spinach dinner. Mom sat before and after playing our newspaper 'Jumble' copies I print from the digital edition for Mom whenever she visits. Mom keeps occupied that way instead of me nattering on ad infinitum. Am just sitting down after conducting some business. Will now commence to read and practice my meeting presentation for this week.

Bang up job on the table setting! Glad Mrs & Gram S. have someone to look after them.

Earlier today, ready to host Mother’s Day festivities. Even though the kids were out of town relatives came, including my 94 year old mother, and everyone had fun! I hope you all had a terrific day as well, and most importantly, the moms in your lives enjoyed the day. Here’s to ‘em!

And hell yes I set the table and cleaned up so my wife didn’t have to, and PS, did I do a yeoman job or what! I took a pic to send to my daughters because I wanted them to know how domestic I’ve become. :)

6N8ZkfJ.jpg

PS I didn’t cook. Seems no one thought microwave popcorn (the only thing I can cook, because there’s a ‘popcorn’ button on the microwave) was appropriate to the occasion. (Shrug)
I see you had your dining room floor done in Natural Honey. Are the birds in the kitchen floor? Looks great...no shrimp fork?

I see you had your dining room floor done in Natural Honey. Are the birds in the kitchen floor? Looks great...no shrimp fork?

(Boog, Les doesn't want gray hair before his time. The forks are likely dinner/dessert forks, or dinner/salad forks. Let him sleep from the day's activities...)

6N8ZkfJ.jpg

Les, you could man up and learn to use the "thaw 1 pound of meat" button.

Back