Here’s my New to me PRS (Also after some advice)

Dig the Gecko!

Soapbar PRS guitars are so cool. I have a soapbar Mira, and a satin finish PRS, but sadly they are not in the same guitar. Props to you sir!

Hey guys!

I’m new to the PRS family so thought I’d introduce myself:)

Currently 27, and been playing since the age of 13. Always wanted a PRS since as long as I can remember and I’ve finally taken the jump!

So here she is. A SC Standard Soapbar.
A family friend offered it to me, and was impossible to say no!

The only tiny issue I have (if it’s an issue) is the previous owner had a gecko sticker on it which you can see in the photos. You can see it’s faded into the guitar. So my question is, is this an easy fix or will I have to let it naturally fade away over time?

rcj12e.jpg

ftn60z.jpg

I love the gecko... I would have missed it altogether if you hadnt pointed it out so its like a surprise to actually see it.

Now I want a phantom gecko on my PRS. Or a phantom something. Maybe a bird. Maybe a dragon. Hmmm... Maybe this could be used as a reason to get another new to me PRS guitar. Get guitar to get phantom sticker. Sounds like a plan to me!

I love the gecko... I would have missed it altogether if you hadnt pointed it out so its like a surprise to actually see it.

Now I want a phantom gecko on my PRS. Or a phantom something. Maybe a bird. Maybe a dragon. Hmmm... Maybe this could be used as a reason to get another new to me PRS guitar. Get guitar to get phantom sticker. Sounds like a plan to me!

Yeah it’s quite subtle.... You can just about make it out in this photo. Blatant excuse to post another photo:rolleyes: my bad! Defo agree it’s time for you to get another one!
15otlwz.jpg

Yeah it’s quite subtle.... You can just about make it out in this photo. Blatant excuse to post another photo:rolleyes: my bad! Defo agree it’s time for you to get another one!
15otlwz.jpg
Yeah you are right. I can barely see it in that photo!

Thanks for cosigning on my next new to me guitar! Now I just need to find the right one (raw maple neck, not a pattern thin, 85/15, lightweight). I swear PRS GAS is a terminal disease. There is no cure...and that makes me happy (but makes my bank account sad).

Back