Here’s my New to me PRS (Also after some advice)

That is a super cool guitar! The satin standards pretty well flopped when they were new, and I didn't remember they did an SC with trem and P90s. That's one rare axe.

Add me to the ghost gecko fan club!

That is a super cool guitar! The satin standards pretty well flopped when they were new, and I didn't remember they did an SC with trem and P90s. That's one rare axe.

Add me to the ghost gecko fan club!
That’s funny, I can’t find any others online... But then I guess they are all pretty individual:D

You`ve got one helluva guitar. The gecko shadow means bupkus (zip, zero, zilch, nada). Just play that bad boy. I fell like I need a 2 P90/trem guitar now!

geicogecco.JPG

I like it!

Awesome guitar, the Gecko comes across as a subtle watermark. First time ive seen a SC PRS p90 with a trem.

I really dig this...congrats on your first (of many) PRSi! The gecko reminds me of a girlfriend in college and she was always uber tan she had a playboy bunny on her...Huhuhu!
I always have the sudden urge to throat punch people who put friggin stickers on really killer guitars:mad:, I gotta say...this is oddly cool, dude still needs a throat punch though. Enjoy! Oh btw, I'm gonna need Mr.Stickers address...:cool:

Last edited:
Awesome guitar, the Gecko comes across as a subtle watermark. First time ive seen a SC PRS p90 with a trem.
It’s surprising how used to it I’ve gotten. Barely notice it’s there now!
Most of the SC satin guitars I’ve seen with P90’s don’t have the trem, so it looks like I’ve found a rare one..... oh and it plays!:D

Back