Help with next move

What would you choose next in your PRS line?

• Taylor K26ce acoustic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why? Do you have a giant woman?
The principal of my son’s school where he took speech classes was this magnificent giant woman.

I was enthralled by her. Probably because we wore the same sizes of everything.

I could’ve left my wife for her if my son didn’t get transferred to a different speech class.

Our feet would have intertwined while hanging off the edge of our mattress, I never would’ve had to move the seat in my car after she drove it, shared underwear, shoes, socks, skirts, and pantsuits. And I would never have to get up to reach for something on a shelf for her…

(Sigh) It woulda been pretty evenly matched if we wrastled too.

Tell me more. Why the 594 over a traditional McCarty? It’s the scale length that much different from the 25. I don’t have any problem with all 25 inches right now. :oops:
I believe the 594 to be the best guitar ever made. The scale length is supreme. The neck carve is sublime. The tones are as diverse as they are pristine. The 58/18LT pickups are some of the best ever made by PRS, their full up and split tones are fantastic.

There’s nothing wrong with a McCarty, they rock. But the mahogany/maple 594 recipe is golden. You must. Especially if you like the single cut guitar, you’re in for a surprise. The body/top thicknesses that are unique to the 594 don’t get enough ink like they should, but that was part of the research that spawned the model from the get go. Slightly thinner maple top, overall thicker body (more hog).

It’s delicious man, you have to take a bite.

The principal of my son’s school where he took speech classes was this magnificent giant woman.

I was enthralled by her. Probably because we wore the same sizes of everything.

I could’ve left my wife for her if my son didn’t get transferred to a different speech class.

Our feet would have intertwined while hanging off the edge of our mattress, I never would’ve had to move the seat in my car after she drove it, shared underwear, shoes, socks, skirts, and pantsuits. And I would never have to get up to reach for something on a shelf for her…

(Sigh) It woulda been pretty evenly matched if we wrastled too.
I was not aware you were a wrastler as well! The fascination grows!! It may best that the rest I do not know!!!

513 w/ Brazilian Rosewood. I have two. Why? Because I don’t have three yet. They are among Paul’s best ever.

With what you have, it adds something you don’t. Alternately, an NF3 or Narrowfield SAS would also be a good add.

Back