HELP US BUILD A PRIVATE STOCK! April 2016

I'm thinking something along the lines of Purple Mist. Maybe a PM glow? Or is that Tosca's avatar finish? Whatever it is, would be cool to do a tweak so it's not a "standard" PS color.

Magenta with Purple Mist burst. So like this except more magenta-y (purple-y) in the center, and darker and more purple around the edges:
12592461_1006429629395243_8243466611646999067_n.jpg

They have their own people to name stuff. I'd want to see it before it gets named.

That one's called "bubblegum", by the way.

I want to say Faded Iceberg Glow...

.but I still want to see that Zombie Inlay of yours on a guitar so Faded Zombie Stage 3 (*maybe Satin*)

After going back and reading the original post,I would like to see a thick single cut hollow body.A heavy quilted one piece top all natural finish with gold hardware.

Another vote for natural. Its a crime that PRS won't make natural a standard core production color. I've only ever seen a handful of natural PRS

OK, so we have a maple top and a black limba body. From past PSF and other pics I have seen of black limba, natural would be the best choice for that. But to pair it nicely with a maple top what color best matches a natural back?????

I would need to know the neck wood and Fingerboard wood too.

so work with me here:

Black limba neck wood
Ebony FB

I would choose a dark earthy color for the top and go with hybrid or gold hardware.

30th anniversary birds

Hey folks!
Let's stick to top color only or I'm going to start getting confused haha.

The body will be natural to show off the black limba figuring.

So, taking votes for top color. Neck wood, fretboard wood, inlays, headstock veneer and all that good stuff will come next!

I'd want a dragonsbreath, and while I'd love something in a purple-green fade or similar, the original yellow/orange-red fade of Dragon's Breath is just sooooo bl**dy appealing to me.

Alright heres what we a gonna do-
Lets take a vote, here are the 6 top color options:

-Tequila Sunrise (Orange/Red) Dragons Breath
-Laguna Cross fade (use an angled one piece top for flow of the cross fade)
-Subzero Glow
-Copperhead Smoked Burst
-Indigo Glow
-Electric Tiger Smoked Burst

Back