HELP US BUILD A PRIVATE STOCK! April 2016

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hey folks!
We are headed to the PRS Private Stock Vault on April 27th to pick out some woods and builds!

As much as I would love to take a ton of woods photos and let you folks pick, this is going to be kind of a short whirlwind of a trip...so we will have to save that for another time.

But, lets pick the specs together!

Im going to pop on here a couple times a day to ask everyones choices for certain aspects of a Private Stock build. Ill sort it all out and pick what is most requested out of the responses! After enough responses per category, Ill pick the winning spec and we will move on to the next spec.

Lets break it down by category, please give an answer for the question at hand only to keep this moderately easy to sort through. Feel free to include pics when we get to the color/inlay portion of the event!

After all the specs are decided, Ill hand-pick the woods for this build and post pics of them on this thread.

Thanks for the help, have fun!

Question #1
WHAT MODEL?
(
Please, model only, we will get to all woods, electronics, pickups, neck carves, color, etc. later on)
Friendly reminder...the 594 and 20th anniversary models are available!

Cause it will sell fast; Semi-Hollow 594

Cause I want to see one (hint / hint); SC HB1 (24.5 or 594 scale though)

I refuse to respond because if the perfect guitar gets built, I will have to buy it.

Oh alright:

P245 Semi-hollow (w/ trem, if that matters to "model" at this point).

Back