Help on identifying prs serial number

Dimisas

Hello newbee here...
I own a prs guitar, can someone help me on what the serial number is? The year and place of construction, and what model is?

Serial number is: 175008

If it is written in pen at the top of the back of the headstock, it would fall in line with a 2011. It should read 11 175008
That would make it a Core model of some sort, made in Maryland. If it is down the center of the headstock, it is an SE, and made in either Korea or Indonesia. No clue on model as the serial numbers are sequential, regardless of model.

The serial number isn't in the headstock. It is a neck bolt on guitar, and the serial number is on the metalic piece that the screws are on...Sorry for my english...

If it is written in pen at the top of the back of the headstock, it would fall in line with a 2011. It should read 11 175008
That would make it a Core model of some sort, made in Maryland. If it is down the center of the headstock, it is an SE, and made in either Korea or Indonesia. No clue on model as the serial numbers are sequential, regardless of model.
When I bought it I had been told that it was a 1991 model

When I bought it I had been told that it was a 1991 mode

IMG_20220218_201207b9c0876c89062fe0.jpg

Back